Saturday 19 November 2011

My First Subtitling-and-Uploading-To-YouTube Experience!

Well, here's my first contribution to YouTube with subtitles. It is actually really easy to do! This video appeared in my life when I was really sad and it made me reflect a lot about my life and the way I was living it. I shared this imaged with my loved ones but, unfortunately, not all of then are proficient with the language so I decided to subtitle it and upload it again not only for them but for the rest of the world out there who wants to see it.



Without further adieu, here's the vid. Enjoy! :)


I feel like watching it again! Sooo inspirational!

1 comment:

  1. Hola, Lauri! Recién descubro el blog!!! Me gusta cómo está armado. Qué lindo se ve! Para poder disfrutarlo mejor, me gustaría que a continuación del texto pusieras su traducción en español. Sería más seductor y llegaría también a quienes, como yo, no tenemos un dominio "espectacular" del inglés!!! :)¿Se puede? Un abrazo y adelante!!!

    ReplyDelete